Friday, December 17, 2010

My Fall Trunk Show...

It was a while ago now, but I wanted to share with you some photos of my first trunk show of the fall.

It was a beautiful weekend, and I opened up my home both Saturday and Sunday to debut my Fall Collection for 2010.

I showcased lots of lovely new hair accessories: headbands, hairclips, and bobbies, a few new pairs of earrings, and some left over goodies from my spring collection.

I wish to truly thank each of you who came for supporting me and my business. It really means a lot to me, and I am so grateful to share my goodies with wonderful people like you. And thank you also to those of you who continue to spread the word about Love's Garden. This work is so dear to my heart. I really appreciate you.

















These Green Leaf Headbands were one of my very favorite pieces in my collection, and I may just have to make some more for the spring...










Yummy snacks: Vegan Pumpkin Muffins, Peanut Butter Cookies (got the recipe from my aunt Tine, then made it vegan,) and...


Hot spiced cider...mmmm....

Some of my fall decorations ...











And there's nothing better on a chilly fall night then to curl up in front of the fireplace. We've really been enjoying it a lot lately!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails