Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fabric and Threads That Whisper of Spring...

I have been working on some special projects that will be a part of my spring collection for Love's Garden, my Etsy Shop. Here are some photos I wanted to share with you...

Preparing the fabric pieces to become something beautiful...



I dreamed up and sketched my design ideas on paper...



Then I transferred the design to the fabric...



Pressing the fabric to prepare for sewing...



Assembling the raw pieces by machine...


And finally, I began the embroidery work to create a truly unique and special work of art. And its super cool. I love how it came out. To see the final product, you'll have to stay tuned for the debut of my spring collection in April at Love's Garden. Until then, check back here for periodic updates and to see more creative yumminess as I work on the collection!



Love,
Abbey

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails