Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Little Introduction

Hello and welcome to my friends and fellow travelers and explorers who journey with me upon this beautiful earth at a most important time.

I wish to welcome you to the beginning of my blog and invite you inside my world to share with you here the little corners and great spaces and sweet moments of my life.

I live a creative life with my intention and purpose centered in Love. I'm an artist, I'm in love with nature and outdoor adventure, gardening, and caring for spaces. To learn a little more about me you can read my profile.

I plan to use this blog to give you a peek into my world of artistic creation through photographs and writings so you can see the progress of my creative process as I work on projects for my Etsy shop Love's Garden and for other venues I'm involved in. I also plan to share with you about my journey in vegetable and herb gardening as spring nears. I'm vegan leaning towards the raw and living foods lifestyle and my husband and I cook all sorts of interesting and sometimes amazing food and so I'll also be posting recipes when we make something worth sharing. If you are interested in reading about healthy living and bringing balance and awareness into your lifestyle, my sister Annie is the author of a wonderful blog documenting her journey: Delicious Wellness. My husband and I are in the process of moving right now into a cute little cottage, (its our first house together) and so, seeing that I have a passion for homemaking and decorating ;), I am excited to post a lot as we create our home together, so you'll get to see our progress as we make its cuteness our own.

So I invite you to be a part of this journey, and I thank you for taking the time to read my writings. I wish you much joy on your journey, too :)

Until next time,

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails